30 December 2006

Gay Life in Hartford, CT?

OK, so I've been staying with my mother for the past few weeks in the Hartford, CT area. I've been getting a little bit antsy lately, because aside from my mother, I don't know anyone who lives up here. And recently, I tried searching Google to find out about gay life in Hartford, CT, and came up with virtually nothing. I can't even figure out if they have a LGBT community services center up here, as they do in other places, like the NYC LGBT Center or The LOFT in White Plains (for Westchester County).

So if anyone out there is living in the norther CT region and is reading this, I'd really appreciate some info about the gay scene up here. I mean, what is there to do? Are there any clubs, bars, or cafes? Fill me in, people, before I go out of my mind.

Oh, the one thing that I know there's a lot to do in the area is go shopping but, being that I don't really have the money for it, that's not really an option at this point.

As for the New Year, I was considering going to Mohegan Sun and spending it there. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

Help!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peter,

    how was your visit - did you finding

    the gay community in hartford- I

    heard west hartford was gay. is it?

    ReplyDelete