04 January 2010

Healing Thoughts & Energies Requested

Please take a moment and send some healing thoughts & energies or prayers for my sister, Jennifer. She SMSd me (texted me) a short while ago that they her OB/GYN team has been unable to stop her labor and they are therefore going to have her undergo an emergency cesarean section to deliver the twin baby girls she's been carrying for the past nine or so months.

Her OB/GYN team originally had scheduled a somewhat-less-of-an-emergency cesarean section for tomorrow afternoon, because my sister had taken aspirin today (or some other NSAID). Unfortunately, when one has taken any NSAIDs 24 hours before surgery, the risks during and after surgery for complications to arise are greatly increased, mostly due to the ease at which a person will bleed with NSAIDs like aspiring in their bloodstream. She actually had been admitted to hospital & was undergoing an intravenous "flush" (using saline solution) to try to clear the aspirin out of her system more rapidly.

So right now, as I write this, my sister should be in the operating room and the doctors preparing to deliver her twin baby girls.

Yours thoughts, etc. on her behalf for a good delivery and uncomplicated surgery are most appreciated....

1 comment:

  1. Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

    ReplyDelete