28 August, 2013

Lowlife Jerk of the Year Award: Christina Cimino, Manassas, VA

UPDATED NOV. 10 2015: Please read the update at the end of this post,as well as the comments!

And this year's lowlife Jerk of the Year award goes to ... Christina Cimino of Manassas, Virginia.



She scammed me out of $72, with promises to pay me back. She used my stature and position as an LGBTQ rights activist to help her out. I got some of my friends and contacts in the LGBTQ community and in major LGBTQ organizations involved in an effort to help her. I feel so bad not so much that I fell victim to who I believe to be one of the worst con artists of our time but rather that I engaged a host of others in our community to provide assistance to her, as well.

I did help Christina Cimino move back to VA, half-way across country, so she could repair her life and start working for a new job.

As the attached documentation clearly show, I sent her $60 (plus $12 in MoneyGram fees that she promised to repay) that was to be repaid no later than July 11, 2013.

My attempts to get the money from her have fallen on deaf ears lately, as you can see when she stopped responding to me on Facebook.

After my last message that was sent to her, she saw the message, and then blocked me.

Here's my ENTIRE conversation with her -- any boldface or italics is something I added to highlight the text; I didn't change the text, only the formatting, to make it stand out:

And here's the receipt from MoneyGram, showing that she picked up the money and indicting it was a loan to be repaid:




UPDATE (10 November 2015): 
After being contacted by one individual as I posted about in the comment, below, I've since been put in contact with a few more individuals, all with similar stories. These individuals put me into a private group on Facebook comprising over 42 individuals who have been ripped off or victim of fraudulent activity (including identity theft) by Christina Cimino. Christina Cimino is, in my opinion, a fraudster, master scam artist, scammer, drifter, and whatever other similar adjectives you might employ to describe the atrocious activities of a person who has absolutely no regard or care for her fellow human beings.

It is my personal opinion that this person is a sociopath who uses people any which way she can. She should be locked up for her illegal and conniving behavior that has seriously injured over 42 individuals either financially, emotionally, physically, or in a combination of those -- or worse, and they should throw away the key and she should have no further contact with living beings.

Please contact me if you have been injured or are a victim of Christina Cimino or would like to participate in the Facebook group. If you are a law enforcement officer (LEO) or member of the media, I would be happy to speak with you and provide you with contact information for those individuals who are willing to speak with you.

For the record, to this day, she has made absolutely no attempt whatsoever to repay any of the money she borrowed from me with an explicit promise to repay it. I went without food for approximately five days because of her actions.

If you come across her path, I strongly urge you to avoid any and all contact with Christina Cimino as I believe her to be a sociopathic con artist who will use you in any and all ways she sees fit and then discard you after she has devastated your life in some fashion, as she has done so with more than forty individuals to date that we have found.